Job SummaryThe Production Supervisors direct the set up and operation of a rolling mill to produce finished billets, bars, and coils of various sizes and shape To supervise and control rolling mill production performance, the quality of its products, and to strive to continuously improve overall performance of the crew. Job AccountabilitiesPrincipal Accountabilities
- Continuously improve the yield, wreck rate, dimensional tolerances, and surface quality of hot rolled product.
- Assists in developing set-up parameters for new products
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum two years supervisory experience in a manufacturing/operational environment or equivalent demonstrated experience as determined by department management
- Applies management expertise to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own area of responsibility or department.
- Practical understanding of industrial/manufacturing principles, standards, methods and practices.
Job ExperienceTotal 7 year(s) On Job 3 year(s) GCC 1 year(s)CompetenciesDisplays Customer Centricity C1Strives for Innovation C1Demonstrates Accountability C1Communicates and Collaborates C1Troubleshooting L1Read And Quantify Fabrication Drawings L1Knowledge Of Fabrication Process (Cutting, Fitting, Welding, Finishing) L1Production/Process Monitoring L1Production Reporting (Actual Hrs, Consumables Required Or Used) L1Quality Control L1Industry Regulationsand Requirements Knowledge L1Safety Standards L1Project Planning L1Coordination Between Foreman/ Chargehand L1EducationCollege Level in any related field or any Related Technical Certificates
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies