Enterprise Pricing Team Leader
Do you feel thrilled by overcoming challenges?
Do you want to be part of a driven and multi-tasking working team?If Yes? We have a career opportunity for you!
You will be conducting thorough research studies and analysis from different sources and through different research tools covering enterprise services and sectors and compiling the gathered data into useful reports utilized in product development and decision-making process.
and projects and compare alternatives, analyze and evaluate potential projects based on
profitability, NPV and payback period.
Your daily tasks will be: Zain Jordan
- Researching and acquitting insights about the new products, services, and offers developed by international counterparts in the telecommunication sector and preparing reports with findings.
- Performing Analytical troubleshooting activities for existing and newly developed Zain products.
- Providing support in calibrating and overseeing the research efforts within marketing and business development departments and maintain a research database to minimize duplicated research efforts.
- Preparing, tracking, monitoring, and identifying trends in daily KPIs and monthly dashboards for marketing and commercial functions.
- Performing post launch analysis on new launched products and identifying gaps between expected and achieved results.
- Developing and distributing market research questionnaires/
- in product/ service development and improving current products/ services.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
The suitable candidate should fit the below requirements: Enterprise Pricing Team Leader Zain Jordan
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience (Pricing, Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics or Research.
- Conducting budgeting, forecasting, and handling KPI’s.
- Creating reports and managing department P&L.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing in English.
- Leadership Skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Works under pressure.
What Do You Need to Qualify
Qualifications mentioned above.
Zain is a leading mobile voice and data service operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern countries with a workforce of over 6,000 people from different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. We provide a comprehensive of mobile voice and data services to over 49.2 million active individual business customers as of June 30, 2019.