We are looking to hire an active agent, that will be handling various types of customer correspondences by answering their enquiries, resolving their problems and handling their complaints through various communication channels in a professional manner while adhering to the policies, procedures and required quality of service.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Resolving the customers problems through guidance, recommending proper solution(s), and proposing adequate enlightenments in a timely and effective manner.
- Conducting campaigns with various purposes such as research, customer satisfaction and retention …etc, aiming at enhancing customer’s experience and their loyalty to Zain.
- Extending job knowledge by constantly following up on the new offered services and products by Zain and other competitors through attending training sessions, applying self-learning techniques …etc.
- Promoting Zain’s current and new offers, products, and services by approaching customers in a professional manner, gaining their interest, and perceiving their preferences and necessities in order to provide them with the right offers that match their needs.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
Working Hours will be 6 to 8 hours / per day as a max.
What Do You Need to Qualify
The suitable candidate should fit the below requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Customer Oriented.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Team work skills.
- Works under pressure.
Zain is a leading mobile voice and data service operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern countries with a workforce of over 6,000 people from different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. We provide a comprehensive of mobile voice and data services to over 49.2 million active individual business customers as of June 30, 2019.