مطلوب مدخل بيانات للعمل لدى قناة شاهد الفضائية في الاردن
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV, Radio and Digital Media network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels;
as well as managing the Al Arabiya & Al Hadath news channel and Shahid
(the VOD platform).
Additionally, the Group operates a number of successful Digital properties and is
aggressively expanding in the areas of high scale Drama and Film Production.
Shahid is consistently enlarging its subscriber base and the market share through its innovative content strategy and interactive product offering to a global audience. As Shahid’s technical development team is experiencing exponential growth in Amman, we seek to recruit Technical Data Entry
- Ability to prepare, and maintain different data sources across several departments within the organization.
- Assure no data duplications across shahid payment configurations and pricing contracts.
- Assuring a relevant database backup policy in place
- Maintain daily operations followed by policies and procedures and required reporting.
- Contribute to the team efforts by accomplishing the related data entry tasks as needed.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations.
- Maintain data confidentiality.
- Respond to queries and assure relevant data accessibility.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Assure a complete alignment with the QA/Dev engineers on each new data added to the system.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule and meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to read and understand the information presented verbally and in writing.
- Effectively communicate and engage proactively with all departments and team members.
- Strong computer skills; Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to analyze data from various resources.
- Java and Mysql experience is a plus.